“Penuntut Ilmu” means “Knowledge Seeker”.
I believe the best part of our lives is seeking knowledge. May Allah place us on the path of knowledge from the beginning until the end.
This website is personally managed by Mr. Abdullaah Jalil, a Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Economics and Muamalat, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM). It is a platform for knowledge sharing, particularly related to his writings, presentations, teachings, readings, and references.
Area of expertise, research, writing, teaching, and interest:
- Fiqh al-Muamalat & Shariah
- Shariah Methodology: Usul al-Fiqh, al-Qawa’id al-Fiqhiyyah, Maqasid al-Shariah & al-Siyasah al-Shar’iyyah
- Shariah Governance and Shariah Compliance of IFIs
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Islamic Financial System
- Corporate Waqf
- Financial Management of Mosque
- Islamic Financial Product Development
- Aqidah Ahli Sunnah and Jamaah, Deradicalization & Terrorism Ideology
- Islamic Jurisprudence of Halal and Haram
Alhamdulillah, I have just submitted 5 copies of my Ph.D. thesis/dissertation (hardbound) to the postgraduate office of INCEIF as a requirement for graduation.
May Allah ease everything.