“Penuntut Ilmu” means “Knowledge Seeker”.
I believe the best part of our lives is knowledge seeking. May Allah place us on the path of knowledge from the beginning until the end.
This website is personally managed by Dr. Abdullaah Jalil, a Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Economics and Muamalat, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM).
It is a platform for knowledge sharing, particularly related to his writings, presentations, teachings, readings, and references.
Areas of expertise, research, writing, teaching, and interest:
- Fiqh al-Muamalat & Its Applications
- Shariah Governance and Shariah Compliance
- Islamic Banking, Finance and Economics
- Financial Management of Mosque
- Corporate Waqf
- Islamic Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Ahli Sunnah and Jamaah
- Deradicalization & Rehabilitation (PVE & CVE)
Other areas of interests may include:
- Shariah Methodology / Shariah Intelligence:
- Usul al-Fiqh / Manahij al-Fuqaha’
- al-Qawa’id al-Fiqhiyyah
- Maqasid al-Shariah
- al-Siyasah al-Shar’iyyah
- Tarikh al-Tashri’
- Hadith (Prophetic Traditions)
- Islamic Financial Product Development
- Islamic Jurisprudence of Halal and Haram (al-Hazr wa al-Ibahah)
- Tasawwuf and Tariqah